Solar Systems For Your Home Or Business
Installing your new solar system is a substantial investment and we take care of your property like its our own.
Our solar installers are CSA certified, highly skilled and experienced.
Special offer: we will perform a free inspection and maintenance of your solar system when it is one year old
Benefits of installing solar on your roof or ground mounted system
Project life cycle
- You complete our contact form at the bottom of this page including your utility bill and a photo of your electrical panel.
- We provide you with a free quote, includes a google maps view of your roof showing our recommended location for your solar panels
- We provide you with a solar case study that will show you how much electricity you can expect to produce and how much money you will save
- We offer you financing through the ATB solar program
- We discuss and agree on quantity and types of solar panels before signing your contract
- We complete your Micro generation application to your Utility provider on your behalf
- We apply for Energy Efficiency Alberta rebates on your behalf
- We obtain the required permits from your local Authority
- We schedule your installation date and procure your equipment
- We install your system in a professional, safe and courteous manner
- We program, test and commission your system
- We set up your system monitoring software
- We provide you with training on your system and its monitoring
- We arrange your Authority inspections and consult with your utility provider to install your new bi-directional meter
- We collect payment when your installation is complete.
- We commence our warranty period
- We remotely monitor your solar system from our office and will always be available to help you with operation and maintenance
- We call you after one year to schedule your free inspection and maintenance
- You enjoy a stable electric bill for life while your neighbors’ electric bill rises every year
How Your Solar System Works
Captures sunlight during the day and converts it into direct current (DC).
Receives that DC from the panels and converts it into alternate current (AC ) – The electricity you use in your home. You use this electricity when you need it and send any excess back to the grid or to a battery storage system.
Means any excess electricity your system generates can be stored for use later even when the sun is not shining. When the battery is fully charged, you can send the excess electricity back to the grid.
Web based application monitoring
Measures your electricity use, monitors your systems health and can tell you about your energy habits
Receives any excess electricity you generate and can allow you to get a
credit on your bill for that excess.
You continue to use electricity from the grid when your solar system does not generate enough to satisfy your needs.